Trying to decide whether to buy a home at Lake Oconee in 2020??
Here are 5 reasons why the market is hot NOW:
- The mortgage rates are at a historic low. Whether it’s caused by the election year, OPEC and low gas prices, or the corona virus (or all three), the mortgage rates are very low! Call your loan officer to lock in a low rate.
- Newly built homes are springing up all over the Lake area in every community. Coveted lakefront lots are being snapped up at a rapid rate. Act now to purchase your own lakefront lot to build now, or build in the future.
- New businesses are moving into to the Lake Oconee area. The plan for the area around Home Depot has been revived and the promised Chic-fil-A and Tru Hotel have been built and open. There are future plans for affordable living in the same area.
- Medical facilities are improving. The St. Mary’s Good Samaritan hospital has become a valuable medical facility at Lake Oconee since it’s opening in 2013. It is joined by several Clinics where specialists attend to local patients several days per week, and by several assisted living developments for the elderly.
- The Lake Oconee Area is offering homes in all price ranges. Houses for sale range from less than $100,000 in the small towns to the millions in the lake golf communities. There are laid back Lake Communities, gated Golf Communities, Rural Communities with acreage, and Small Town communities with historic homes. There is a home for every lifestyle and pocketbook.
Following are some links to listings of homes from the different categories of residential homes in the Lake Oconee Area:
We will find the homes or lots that fit your lifestyle!
Call Suzie or Jim, RE/MAX Lake Country